This article will outline the steps for upgrading your Virtual TimeClock Network Edition software. If you're not sure which version of Virtual TimeClock you are using, see the Selecting the Right Upgrade article.
Note: If you are currently using Version 18.2.2 or newer, select Check for Updates from the Help menu on Windows or the Virtual TimeClock Server Manager/Client menu on macOS and follow the instructions to upgrade.1. Ensure you have a valid license key
- Determine your Maintenance & Support status. If you are enrolled with a current license key installed, continue to step 2.
- If you are not enrolled in software Maintenance & Support, contact us for a 30% off discount code. Once you purchase an upgrade, select License Key from the Help menu to enter your new key.
Note: An upgrade will not open your existing data unless a valid license key is installed.
2. Uninstall your old TimeClock Server
3. Install the TimeClock Server upgrade.4. Uninstall your old TimeClock Client software (Pro Client or User Client)
5. Install the TimeClock Client upgrade (Pro Client or User Client)