Virtual TimeClock 5.5
April 7, 2007
Note: This release has reached End Of Life
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
Simplified Timecard Management
- New contextual menus simplify adding manual & leave entries.
- New contextual menu provides easy editing of timecard entries.
- Adding/Modifying entries auto selects a worker selected in the TimeClock.
- All new interface simplifies the selection of entries to be modified.
- Updated Entry Editor toolbar for Leave and Manual entry additions.
Expanded Worker Information Tracking
- Updated User and Leave administration and interface.
- User administration now sorts by name or status.
- New worker hire and termination dates.
- New freeform, printable Notes field for each worker. (Use notes to track training, safety, wage history, reviews.)
- Simplified Accrual Anniversary month and day.
Printing & Reports Improvements
- User Profiles report updated with new worker information fields.
- Timecard reports include new employee number.
- New User notes report added to user record interface.
- Leave entries now immediately available in Accrued & Used Leave reports.
- Auto deductions resulting in a negative hours amount now display correctly.
- Timecards leading with a 0 hour entry no longer show an incorrect starting week.
- Deleting custom reports now consistently deletes as expected.
- Printing messages using the File menu once again works as expected.
- Messaging Page Setup for printers now works as expected
Improved User Experience
- Changes to local preferences no longer requires a program restart.
- Adding new tasks no longer allows multiple default tasks.
- Editing private tasks now enforces the need for a stop time.
- Private tasks can now be made default for manual entries.
- Disabled Out Status memos are no longer available when editing memos.
- Users are again assisted resolving common registration entry errors.
- A server reboot no longer loses a non-default interface selection.
- Editing leave entries consistently rounds to the nearest minute.