Virtual TimeClock 5.4
January 30, 2007
Note: This release has reached End Of Life
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
Microsoft Vista Support
- Virtual TimeClock is now supported and tested for use on Microsoft Vista PCs.
- Timecard modifications and deletions are recorded.
- Leave entry modifications and deletions are recorded.
- Closing payroll periods is recorded.
- Global and local security enabling/disabling is recorded.
- Easily view and manage logs from within Virtual TimeClock Pro.
- New Backup Logs record manual and scheduled backup results.
- New Information Logs record diagnostic program events.
- New Error Logs track program errors for enhanced technical support.
- New user defined shift interval controls restarting shift totals.
- Auto deductions are now supported for workers with multiple tasks.
Improved User Experience
- Updated TimeClock display for even greater ease of use.
- Revised and expanded Help system.
- Data files are automatically backed up during data upgrades.
- Program registration no longer requires a data file to be open.
- Enhanced user assistance is available when data files are closed.
- Individual timecard date range arrows properly increment dates.
- The Entry Editor Hours column allows sorting by time worked.
- Enhanced program security.