Virtual TimeClock 5.3
October 30, 2006
Note: This release has reached End Of Life
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
- Easily perform manual data backups anytime.
- Schedule an unattended weekly, weekday, or weekend backup time.
- Schedule an unattended repeating backup interval with no timeclock down time.
- Data backup is very fast -- usually taking only a few seconds.
- Backup files are compressed to approximately 1/10 the original file size!
- Restoring data is a very simple process requiring almost no technical skills.
- Data restore is very fast -- usually taking only a few seconds.
- The restore process provides fast and easy recovery after computer theft or hardware failure.
- Using backup and restore makes it easy to move Virtual TimeClock to another computer.
Improved User Experience
- Reports again display weekly subtotals properly when no hours are worked.
- Messaging once again fully respects the security access settings.
- Contextual menus now enforce the Preferences settings for access to Messaging.
- Nearly 2 dozen cosmetic improvements for a more consistent user experience.