Virtual TimeClock 5.2
June 30, 2006
Note: This release has reached End Of Life
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
- Dramatically improved support for Windows network printers.
- New support for printing any page range within reports.
- Custom report names are now displayed as the report title.
- Several cosmetic issues in report layouts have been remedied.
- Windows printing no longer crashes the timeclock in low memory situations.
- New contextual TimeClock menus simplify and centralize worker activities.
- Displaying workers as 'First Last' now sorts by first name.
- Improved sorting and display for custom column sorting.
- Custom column sorting is now maintained with TimeClock updates.
- Creating manual entries simplified for multiple entries.
- Dozens of user interface enhancements.
Accrued and Used Leave
- Option to calculate leave accrual with or without including overtime hours.
- Leave accrual rates/balances now supported up to 6 places right of the decimal.
- New Leave administration control panel management.
- New YTD Regular and Overtime hours on reports.
- Invalid accrual rates are now reported.
- New support for multiple network interfaces.
- New server start and stop function from the Server Status Window.
- New client connections are approximately 3X faster.
- Remote client 'Connect To Server' now uses last saved connection settings.
- TimeClock server now self recovers from random network errors.
- TimeClock server now authenticates connecting client version.
- Orphaned client connections are automatically dropped.
- User passwords can now be viewed as clear text or bullets.
- Enhanced password authentication and overall program security.
- Now supports 2 Year Maintenance & Support license keys.
- Enhanced help and assistance when entering license keys.
- All new user feedback and help when running under an evaluation license.
- Clients can now switch between wired & wireless connections using one license.
- Accented characters now supported for workers, company names and data files.
- Licenses now support accented characters within the company name and address.
- New support for 24 hour clocks in all time fields.
- Creating a new data file no longer allows illegal characters in the file name.
- Improved self diagnosis, error checking, and error fixing on program launch.
- Improved exporting of data from client TimeClock computers.
- Enhanced program error and event logging.
- Date and Time field Up/Down arrows all work consistently.
- New support for running under Mac OS 10.4 Simple Finder.