Virtual TimeClock 12 Release 2
Virtual TimeClock 12 Release 2 adds ADP Pay eXpert®1 integration, allowing users to easily and accurately import employee timecard totals into ADP® Internet payroll solution. The release features a number of enhancements that improve Virtual TimeClock program performance and overall usability.
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
• macOS 10.3 - 10.8
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
• Client: macOS 10.3 - 10.8
• Client: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Pro Edition (Pro & Network)
- Integration with ADP Pay eXpert®1 enables exporting directly to ADP® online payroll processing.
- The default activity is pre selected for the user when clocking in.
- The default out memo is pre selected for the user when clocking out.
- Clocking out when no Out Memos exist is now supported.
- Newly created workers with auto clock out shift assignments no longer cause an error on program startup.
Network Edition (In addition to the above)
- Added support for Windows Server 2012.
- Pro and User Client login contains expanded display group information.
- Pro Clients can change groups easily with new 'Server Log Out' option in the File menu.
- Clients no longer auto login when restarting the program after logging out of the server.
- User Clients can now enter Virtual TimeClock registration information and keys.
All Editions (Basic, Pro & Network)
- All new issue notifications enable smart, automated bug reporting and tracking.
- The In/Out Board once again properly displays the correct user status when multiple entries are inadvertently created with the the same start time.
- Updated and enhanced consistency between all program menus.