Virtual TimeClock 12 Release 1
Virtual TimeClock 12 is our most comprehensive upgrade in the last decade. You'll find much requested features like QuickBooks®1 Payroll support, PIN and Passcode entry options, and all new non administrative user and personal client options for our network users. In total, there are nearly 100 new features and functions presented in a new interface that improves the user experience and simplifies program management.
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
• macOS 10.3 - 10.8
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
• Client: macOS 10.3 - 10.8
• Client: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
All Editions (Basic, Pro & Network)
- New worker status window centralizes all worker actions after a single password.
- New elapsed time for the current time clock activity.
- New TimeServer option gets time from the Internet rather than your computer’s clock.
- One password enables all administrative functions available to a manager or administrator.
- New administrator & manager toolbars put regular actions at your fingertips.
- All new centralized Configuration Center greatly simplifies program management.
Pro Edition (Pro & Network)
- QuickBooks® Payroll Integration - import users and export timecards directly to QuickBooks® for Windows.
- New PIN & Passcode user interface options (in addition to the In & Out Board).
- Greatly simplified Overtime, Department, Reports, and Time Deduction assignments.
- New administrator & manager Reports Favorites for those reports you use regularly.
- Each display group now has its own user and manager security and access settings.
- Easily switch between display groups from administrative mode.
- New simple on-the-fly administrative backup option.
Network Edition (In addition to all of the above)
- New Individual login option for displaying status for a single worker.
- New User Client with NO administrative capabilities enhances security.
- New client login manages current and former servers by address and name.
- Client login with optional password protection sets client group, settings, and access.
- Multiple time zone support when using the optional new Internet TimeServer.
- Group managers are no longer required to be displayed in group timeclock lists.
- License & Renewal keys can now be entered from any TimeClock client.
- Server database & status can now be monitored from any administrative TimeClock client.