Virtual TimeClock 12 Release 1.4
July 26, 2012
Note: This release has reached End Of Life
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
• macOS 10.3 - 10.8
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
• Client: macOS 10.3 - 10.8
• Client: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Application and installers now support Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- New user configurable preference for the delay in auto closing of User Status Window.
- Auto closing the User Status window properly auto closes all related windows.
- Users without passwords now receive a warning flag when Passcode Interface is enabled.
- Improved merging of users imported without Social Security Numbers.
- Break and Lunch menu items no longer display when these actions are disabled.
- Administrator 'My Reports' favorites no longer removes restricted manager reports.
- Administrator and manager messaging is available when password protection is turned off.
- TimeClock administration window now remains open when displaying the Configure window.
- The TimeClock users window now remains open when displaying the User Status window.
- Resizing the User Status Window on Mac OS X now works reliably.
- Restoring the default reports now properly refreshes the currently selected report.