Virtual TimeClock Pro & Pro Client
- Timecard Notes feature allows easy annotations to employee timecard entries.
- Importing workers now supports departmental assignments.
- Adding/modifying entries no longer selects all workers by default.
- Modifying timecard entries can now be initiated from the contextual menu.
- Selected worker font color is again properly set on Windows PCs.
- Entry Editor column sort order is maintained after deleting entries.
- Entry Editor window position is maintained between uses.
- Fixed an issue where deleting entries could result in orphaned start times.
- Adding/modifying timecard entries no longer selects all workers by default.
- Timecard report enhancements improve report layout and consistency.
- Accrued & Used Leave report enhancements improve user experience.
- Print preview respects landscape page orientation on Windows PCs.
- Print preview window position is maintained between uses and opens maximized.
- The timecard report selection dialog defaults to the ‘OK’ button on open.
- Removing default out memo and tasks from Display Groups now works consistently.
- Time deductions for portions of an hour can once again be set.
- Making changes to a user defined payroll period now consistently enables the Save button.
- Time controls once again allow ‘AM’ and ‘PM’ changes using arrow keys or buttons.
- New administrative users are now required to have a password.
- Added ‘Enter Password’ label to password field prompts.
- The Command/Control + W shortcut now consistently closes windows.
- Imported users without a department are correctly set to ‘Unassigned’.
- Messages in the Mail window once again properly maintain sort order.
- License keys can once again be pasted into the key entry window on Windows PCs.
- Backup file from Windows PCs can now be restored on Mac computers.
- Optional evaluation balance update on program quit when running in evaluation mode.
Virtual TimeClock Server
- Network Edition now opens Basic Edition databases.
- Network Edition now restores Basic Edition database backups.
- Server Manager enhanced to ease installation & maintenance of the TimeClock Server.
- TimeClock Server now loads properly during an operating system update at boot.
- TimeClock Server consistently opens databases on local drives other than the boot drive.
- Network Edition is now integrated with Mac OS X 10.5 & 10.6 firewall rules.
- Server Manager automatically attempts to reconnect after losing a network connection.
- TimeClock Clients once again reconnect when a Mac TimeClock Server wakes from sleep.
Virtual TimeClock Basic
- No Release 3 update for the Basic Edition.