Virtual TimeClock ’09 Release 2
Virtual TimeClock ’09 Release 2 is an important maintenance release that enhances overall program reliability and usability.
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
• macOS 10.3 - 10.6
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Client: macOS OS X 10.3 - 10.6
• Client: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Virtual TimeClock Pro, Client & Server Editions
- User list can now be filtered by active status in Users list window.
- Timecard reports can now be previewed directly from within the Report Writer.
- Added manual data backup in the Backup settings panel in the TimeClock Server.
- TimeClock main window displays correctly on launch after being quit minimized (Windows Only).
- Modify Selected Entry works correctly when using separate In & Out lists.
- Removing a task from a display group no longer errors when it is the only display group.
- Fixed an error that occurred when rebuilding indexes on some databases.
- User Profiles Reports no longer display an error when run for a terminated user.
- Beginning of week Leave entries once again display in the correct week on timecard reports.
- Exporting Comma Separated Value (CSV) reports once again format consistently.
- Exporting once again adds the .txt file extension to modified file names (Windows Only).
- TimeClock Clients auto-reconnect after waking from sleeping or a dropped network connection.
- Client licenses once again allow more than 20 concurrent computer connections.
- Site licenses no longer track registered client computers.
- Data conversions from Virtual TimeClock Standard now correctly convert worker status.