Virtual TimeClock ’09 Release 1
Virtual TimeClock Pro ‘09 is a major program upgrade that represents more than two years of development. A brand new administrative interface makes it even easier to manage dozens of new and enhanced features including: multiple overtime and time deduction settings, unlimited leave categories and awards, and powerful new selection capabilities for the report writer.An all-new security interface provides the ability to reﬁne user access to program functions. A new, optimized SQL database is 2 to 100 times faster, enabling Virtual TimeClock ‘09 unmatched performance for companies with 5 or 500 employees.
Supported Operating Systems
Basic & Pro
• macOS 10.3 - 10.6
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Client: macOS OS X 10.3 - 10.6
• Client: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Virtual TimeClock Pro, Client & Server Editions
- New optimized SQL database with powerful data compact & veriﬁcation utilities.
- Create Display Groups for workers, tasks, reports, and manager access.
- Intel native Universal Binary for Macintosh computers.
- Create reports based on selected workers and selected tasks/leave categories.
- Customizable reports menu provides immediate access to timecard reports.
- Enhanced report printing interface with simpliﬁed worker and date range selection.
- Create an unlimited number of overtime rules.
- Overtime rules are now assigned on a per worker basis.
- Create an unlimited number of time deduction rules.
- Time deduction rules are now assigned on a per worker basis.
- Create, modify or remove an unlimited number of leave categories.
- Leave awards now assigned on a per worker basis.
- Three new built-in worker leave reports with full report writer support.
- Accrued and Used Leave report now displays time in decimal or hours & minutes.
- New exporting functionality for leave entries.
- Instantly modify a current entry directly from the TimeClock window.
- The Entry Editor is now available from the TimeClock toolbar.
- Delete multiple selected timecard entries at once.
- Add manual TimeClock entries for multiple workers at the same time.
- Add leave entries for multiple workers at the same time.
- Workers can optionally add or edit their own timecard entries.
- Managers can optionally add or edit entries for workers in their group.
- All new Security management with intuitive settings for access.
- More than 20 new security settings enable ﬁne-tuned program access.
- Workers can now set/change their own passwords.
- Expanded audit and error log tracking.
- Full support for managed user accounts on both Macintosh & Windows computers.
- Export settings are now global to all TimeClocks.
- New leave export capabilities with enhanced ﬁeld selection.
- All date and time ﬁelds are now exported independently.
Ease of Use
- All new administration interface designed for ease of use.
- New visual indicators for worker in & out status.
- Program wide control of worker name sorting by ﬁrst or last name.
- Data ﬁles easily accessed from any user account on a computer.
- Simpliﬁed reopening of closed payroll periods.
- New calendar based date selection for easy date assignments.
- Expanded and updated User's Guide.