Virtual TimeClock Support Blog
Virtual TimeClock 23 is Now Available
Virtual TimeClock 23 adds dozens of enhanced features and functions, including daily paid break limits, default times for manual entries, and lunch rules that aid in compliance with recent labor rulings. An updated and modernized user experience remains familiar while ensuring compatibility with the latest Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS features and functions.
Virtual TimeClock 23 enhancements include:
- Limit total minutes paid per day for breaks and lunches.
- Manual entries now save your default start, stop, and lunch times.
- Dark Mode Support for Windows computers and tablets.
- Full compatibility with Apple's macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Universal Binary runs natively on Apple Silicon and older Intel-based Macs.
- Major SQL database update enhances performance and data protection.
- Updated user experience throughout remains familiar and even easier to use.
Helpful links related to Virtual TimeClock 23:
- How to upgrade Virtual TimeClock
- Virtual TimeClock 23 release notes
- What's New in recent releases
- Purchase and pricing information
- Request an upgrade discount code
If you have questions about Virtual TimeClock 23, please get in touch. We're here to help!