Virtual TimeClock Release Videos
Virtual TimeClock 15
Virtual TimeClock 15 introduces a new timecard approval system that allows workers, managers, and payroll personnel to electronically approve worker hours, overtime, and leave. New security features include password rules, encrypted databases, and TLS encrypted connections for Network Edition users. The Mac user experience has been enhanced with automatic spell checking, Retina display support, and support of Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11).
New and enhanced features in Virtual TimeClock 15 include:
- TimeClock database files are now encrypted by default.
- New password options for case sensitivity, minimum length, prohibiting names, and enforcing strong passwords.
- Updated and enhanced User configuration simplifies management of worker passwords.
- New option to maintain administrative mode at startup on administrator and manager computers.
- New option to display text when entering passwords makes it easy to troubleshoot incorrect administrative passwords.
- Stunning Apple Retina display support.