Maintenance & Support
Redcort Software provides 30 days priority technical support with all new and upgrade license purchases. Software Maintenance & Support is an optional program for our Pro and Network Software users that is designed to ensure the long term, economical operation of your software.
- All software upgrades (typically two per year)
- Unlimited phone & email technical support
- Unlimited training with a product specialist
- Monthly 'Tips & Tricks Newsletter'
- Updates as needed to maintain OS compatibility
- Data recovery following hardware/system failures
Redcort Software’s technical support hours are Monday through Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 Pacific (excluding holidays). We work hard to keep phone based hold time at a minimum. Email based support response is normally within two business hours. Unusual or advanced support needs are normally resolved in one to two business days.
We want all users to have the very best experience learning and using our software. This is especially important in the first year so enrollment is discounted 20-60% when purchased with your time clock software.
You may enroll within 30 days after purchase at the regular renewal rate:
|Virtual TimeClock Edition||w/Purchase||Renewal|
|Server & up to 9 Computers||$75||$125|
|Server & 10 to 24 Computers||$125||$165|
|Server & 25 to 49 Computers||$125||$195|
|Server & 50 or more Computers||$125||$295|
Expired or Non Enrollment
Users who decline enrollment or renewal may purchase technical support and software upgrades at any time. Current pricing is:
* 50% off software upgrades
* $49 for each support or training incident