Virtual TimeClock Support Blog
Port Mapping on Apple AirPort Extreme
Many Mac users enjoy using Apple's AirPort Extreme wireless router for integrated Internet connectivity in the office. Below is a simple guide for setting up a port map (i.e. port forward) on an AirPort Extreme router.
Note: Make sure you have already assigned a static IP address to your TimeClock Server computer. You will need that local IP address during the setup below.
5. Select the Network tab. Port forwarding is only available if the AirPort is the main router of your network, indicated by Router Mode displaying DHCP and NAT.
6. Click the + button under Port Settings.
7. Enter a Description, it can be anything you want.
8. For both Public and Private TCP Ports enter 56777.
9. In the Private IP Address field, enter the local IP address of your TimeClock Server.
10. Click Save to complete, then choose Update in the Network tab and allow the AirPort to restart.