Virtual TimeClock Release Videos
Virtual TimeClock 16
Virtual TimeClock 16 has an updated, but familiar user interface that enables workers to punch in and out up to 50% faster and simplifies common administrative tasks. Workers are now automatically prompted if they forget to clock out and time clock managers can easily and quickly identify and correct timecards with missed punches. New lunch and group based shift rules help employers to save time, control overtime costs, and ensure compliance with state and federal labor laws.
New and enhanced features in Virtual TimeClock 16 include:
- New Missed Clock Out features prompt users when they miss a clock out and dramatically simplify the process of identifying and correcting proper stop times.
- New Action Menu makes clocking in and out easier and up to 50% faster.
- Updated User Status Window simplifies the user’s current status and gathers all subsidiary user actions to a modern, simplified popup menu.
- Clocking users in and out in Administrative Mode allows admins to select the date and time, greatly simplifying routine time clock management.
- Right clicking users in Administrative Mode provides easy access to user timecards and immediate entry editing.