Virtual TimeClock ’10 Year In Review
We've been very pleased with the response we've received this year from customers and the media regarding our latest Virtual TimeClock software releases and the other time and attendance resources we've introduced. And I'm very excited about what's coming in 2011, especially the employee overtime control measures included in Virtual TimeClock '11.
Here's a recap of the highlights from 2010:
- Jan 19 - Virtual TimeClock '10 is released with tools to help businesses reduce payroll costs
- Jan 19 - Macworld magazine provides exclusive coverage of Virtual TimeClock '10
- Mar 5 - Redcort Software releases a free time card calculator that provides employees with an easy way to total daily and weekly hours in a convenient printable timesheet
- Mar 30 - Macworld magazine reviews Virtual TimeClock '10 Network Edition (4 out of 5 mice)
- May 12 - Virtual TimeClock '10 Release 1.1 introduces optimizations for large businesses
- May 27 - Fresno mayor highlights Virtual TimeClock in annual state of the city address
- Aug 1 - CPA Technology Advisor applauds Virtual TimeClock for simplifying time tracking
- Aug 24 - Virtual TimeClock '10 Release 2 brings payroll integration to make payday easier
- Sep 3 - Mac|Life magazine reviews Virtual TimeClock '10 Pro Edition (rated 4 out of 5)
- Sep 3 - SurePayroll®1 announces partnership with Redcort Software to bring payroll discounts to Virtual TimeClock users
- Nov 18 - Redcort software releases free time & attendance resources to provide businesses with handy reference tools
As you can see, this makes for a busy and satisfying year. And we have some exciting plans for 2011 to keep Virtual TimeClock at the forefront of the time and attendance industry!
1. SurePayroll is a trademark of Paychex, Inc. Redcort Software is not affiliated with Paychex, Inc. in any way.