As businesses evaluate Virtual TimeClock, past experience often causes them to inquire about the company behind the software they are considering. As we've thought about helpful metrics that describe us as a company, we usually share the following:
- Redcort Software Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in central California.
- Our founders developed the first version of Virtual TimeClock in 1986.
- We have been selling and supporting Virtual TimeClock software online since 1998.
- Our company has been consistently profitable and debt free for over two decades.
- Hundreds of thousands of users rely on Virtual TimeClock every business day.
- We proudly serve customers in over 67 countries around the world.
- Virtual TimeClock Pro and Network editions integrate with 8 of the largest payroll providers in the U.S and Canada.
- Our software runs natively on macOS computers and Windows PCs and tablets.
- More than 8 out of 10 customers voluntarily renew enrollment in our annual software maintenance program every year.
- Redcort Software's support and engineering team is entirely U.S. based.
- We have posted hundreds of favorable, independent customer and publication reviews of our company and software.
The above is just a snapshot of who we are. You can learn more about the values and mission of Redcort Software here.