Quick Facts About Redcort Software
As businesses evaluate Virtual TimeClock, past experience often causes them to inquire about the company behind the software they are considering. As we've thought about helpful metrics that describe us as a company, we usually share the following:
The above is just a snapshot of who we are. You can learn more about the values and mission of Redcort Software here.
- Redcort Software Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in central California.
- Our founders developed the first version of Virtual TimeClock in 1986.
- We have been selling and supporting Virtual TimeClock software online since 1998.
- Our company has been consistently profitable and debt free for over two decades.
- Hundreds of thousands of users rely on Virtual TimeClock every business day.
- We proudly serve customers in over 67 countries around the world.
- Virtual TimeClock Pro and Network editions integrate with 8 of the largest payroll providers in the U.S and Canada.
- Our software runs natively on macOS computers and Windows PCs and tablets.
- More than 8 out of 10 customers voluntarily renew enrollment in our annual software maintenance program every year.
- Redcort Software's support and engineering team is entirely U.S. based.
- We have posted hundreds of favorable, independent customer and publication reviews of our company and software.