This article will help you quickly install Virtual TimeClock Basic on your computer:
1. Locate your Virtual TimeClock License
When you purchase Virtual TimeClock Basic, a license key and instructions are sent to you via email. If you cannot find a recently purchased license in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you are reinstalling or need a copy of your license, please contact us
If you have not yet purchased Virtual TimeClock, the software will run for a limited time as a fully functional free trial. Learn more about Virtual TimeClock free trials here.
2. Download and Run the Installer
- Go to the Virtual TimeClock Basic download page.
- Select the installer for your licensed version of Virtual TimeClock Basic.
- Confirm your computer meets the system requirements for the version selected.
- Download and run the Virtual TimeClock Basic installer. Virtual TimeClock will launch automatically at the conclusion of the installation and present you with a Welcome window similar to this:
3. Enter Your License Key
Select License Key from the Help menu and enter company information and key exactly as it appears in your license email. See Step 1 above for license assistance.
4. Next Steps
- If you have a backup click the Restore button in the Welcome window.
- See our Virtual TimeClock Setup Guide to learn how to create a new company and get your time clock ready for employees to clock in.