Virtual TimeClock ’13 Release 2 Now Available
The new Virtual TimeClock release is now available. It's got some great new features that our customers have been asking for, like tracking the complicated overtime and overnight shift rules required in some states. Here are some of the highlights:
- Track the complicated 6th and 7th day overtime rules required by states like California.
- Report hours for overnight shifts according to the rules of your state.
- New timecard report summarizes worker daily time and activities on a single line.
- New Report Writer options to include workers with no hours.
- Report layout changes make timecard reports even easier to read.
- Faster importing of users from QuickBooks or a CSV file.
You can read the full press release for Virtual TimeClock '13 Release 2 at Virtual TimeClock Simplifies Employee Overtime Tracking.