Virtual TimeClock Support Blog
Virtual TimeClock 19 Release 1.1
We just released our first maintenance update for Virtual TimeClock 19. The 19 Release 1.1 update has several minor bug fixes that will enhance your overall experience using Virtual TimeClock 19.
What's New in Virtual TimeClock 19.1.1
Changes in this release include:
- Fixed a printing bug when not printing all pages of a report.
- Fixed a bug that could make it awkward to add weekend leave entries.
- Clocking In & Out once again pre-selects the password field.
- Password security for user reports is consistently enforced.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a TimeClock Server from starting up.
How to Get Virtual TimeClock 19
The new 1.1 update is available via Automatic Software Update if you are currently using version 19. Select Check for Updates from either the Help menu in Windows or the Virtual TimeClock menu in macOS to download and install the update.
If you haven't upgraded to Virtual TimeClock 19, we've put together a short 'What's New in 19' video as well as detailed release notes that show you all the new features and enhancements in Virtual TimeClock 19.