Upgrading your Virtual TimeClock software is quick and easy. In order to get the right upgrade, you need to determine which edition you are currently using.
1. Launch Virtual TimeClock and open the About Virtual TimeClock
- Windows users - see the Help menu.
- Mac users - see the Virtual TimeClock application menu.
2. Determine if you are using the Basic, Pro, or Network edition.
- Version 14 or newer, notice the icon: Basic = orange, Pro = blue, Network = green.
- Version 13 or older, use the program name to determine your edition.
The Network Edition has 3 programs: Pro Client
, User Client
, & Server Manager
3. Select the proper upgrade guide based on your edition: