This article will help you quickly install Virtual TimeClock Pro on your computer.
1. Locate your Virtual TimeClock License
When you purchase Virtual TimeClock Pro, a license key and instructions are sent to you via email. If you cannot find a recently purchased license in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you are reinstalling or need a copy of your license, please contact us
If you have not yet purchased Virtual TimeClock, the software will run for a limited time as a fully functional free trial. Learn more about Virtual TimeClock free trials on our website here
2. Download and Run the Virtual TimeClock Installer
- Go to the Virtual TimeClock Pro download page.
- Select the version of Virtual TimeClock Pro that corresponds to your license.
- Verify that your computer meets the system requirements shown for the version selected.
- Download and run the Virtual TimeClock Pro installer. Virtual TimeClock Pro will launch automatically at the conclusion of the installation.
3. Enter Your License Key
Select the Enter Key button and enter your company information and key exactly as it appears in your license email. See Step 1 above for license assistance.
4. Next Steps
- Choose Open to open an existing database on your computer.
- If you have a company backup file, select the Restore button.
- See our Pro Edition Setup Guide to learn how to create a new company and get your time clock ready for employees to clock in.