Easy to use, great software for time tracking.
Very pleased with the software. I had been looking for a virtual network system to meet my expanding company needs. So far so good..
While doing some searching for a standalone timeclock solution for our small business we found Redcort Virtual TimeClock online. We downloaded the trail and loved what we saw and moved ahead with implementing it in our shop.
- Simple to set up. We had it up and running in less than 15 minutes.
- Easy to learn, intuitive user interface.
- Excellent, current documentation. Very simple to navigate and find answers to questions.
- Fully featured software. We found no major misses in features.
- Fully on-premise, not cloud based. (Your requirements may differ, this fit our requirements due to poor internet connectivity.)
- Clear and easy reporting.
- One time purchase.
- We felt the time off functionality could have been built out more to allow for slightly more flexibility in entering and tracking accrued employee vacation.
Overall we are very happy with our purchase so far and would not hesitate to recommend this software for time tracking.
Alexandra Headland, Australia
Oak Brook, IL
Replaced some older time card software with this. It has been working very well.
Excellent website and very easy to use their software.
You guys are awesome. Love the reporting, reliability and accuracy. I love how the software is not reliant on a remote database and everything is on our local machines. Nowadays, everybody relentlessly pushes for people to 'subscribe' to a cloud based service with remotely hosted DB, etc...I get it, but, c'mon...it's a timeclock database. We don't need, "Redundant off-site remote backups, cloud based, blah, blah, blah..." Thanks guys!
Fort Worth, USA