64-bit Applications in Virtual TimeClock 19
Virtual TimeClock 19 is available as a 64-bit application for macOS users, while Windows installers include both 32-bit and 64-bit versions; the correct program will be auto-selected and installed according to the current platform.
To see if you are running a 64-bit time clock app, check the About window in Virtual TimeClock.
- Windows: Help > About Virtual TimeClock
- macOS: Virtual TimeClock program menu > About Virtual TimeClock
Your operating system will also tell you what programs on your computer are 64-bit versus 32-bit. Follow the instructions for your OS below to review Virtual TimeClock platform, or any other program.
- Select About This Mac from the Apple menu
- In the Overview tab, choose System Report
- Scroll down to Software in the menu and choose Applications
- Locate Virtual TimeClock in the application list and review the 64-Bit info
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open the Task Manager
- Select the Details tab
- Right-click in the column header area and choose Select Columns
- Enable the Platform column
- Locate Virtual TimeClock in the application list and review the platform