How to Run Reports for Inactive Users
Occasionally, you may find yourself needing to run a report that includes inactive employees. This is especially important for running historical activity reports that are used for job costing. Normally, once a user is made inactive they do not show up in reports, so this short blog will explain how to include inactive users in time clock reports.
To run a report that includes inactive users:
- Select Turn Administration On from the File menu.
- From the In & Out Board window, click the display group popup list and select All Users.
- Select My Reports and choose the required report.
- Using the People & Dates option, you can select all users or the individual user.
- Once your report is saved or printed, use the display group popup to select the correct display group.