Employee Time Card Signatures
For those of you that print out your employee timecards and have employees sign off on them, you've probably noticed the text above the employee signature line. The default text states: "I certify that these hours are a true and accurate record of all time worked during the pay period. I was provided with all meal and rest period, except as noted." Although most businesses find this wording sufficient, others would like to add their own agreements. Follow the steps below to customize your timecard signature line.
- Select Turn Administration On from the File menu.
- Choose Report Writer from the Configure menu.
- Select the Timecard Detail report from the list of reports
- Click the Report Options button and then choose Signature Text.
- Customize the signature line text to suit your business needs and save.