While 2011 has been a productive year, I'm really excited about what's planned for 2012. At the risk of personal injury (engineers don't like it when I share what's on the drawing board), here are the time clock software features we're working on for 2012:
- Personal time clock client – designed for single user workstations with all the administrative functions removed for easy setup and use.
- PIN client for groups – designed for multi-user time clock stations with ID based access to provide more anonymity and make it easier to use with large worker lists.
- Administrative control panel – all the administrative functions consolidated under one command center.
- Security enhancements – challenge questions and biometric integration to completely eliminate buddy punching.
- Multiple time zone support – run time clocks in different time zones without the need for separate time clock servers.
- iOS apps – Iv'e seen the iPhone and iPad user interface mock ups, prepare to be blown away!
We'll keep you posted on new developments.