Setting a 24 Hour Clock on Mac
We often get asked how to change Virtual TimeClock to display in military time, or a 24 hour clock. It's easy to to do once you know how your time clock software renders time. Virtual TimeClock uses the same date and time format settings that your computer does. This means that in order to display a 24 hour clock, you'll need to set your computer to do the same. Here's how to change your time format on Mac OS X.
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- In the Personal section, click Language & Text.
- Click the Formats tab.
- Click the Customize button in the Times section.
- Click on the hour button and choose the time format you want.
- Now just quit and restart your time clock to see the new format changes.