Twelve Reasons to Upgrade to Virtual TimeClock '09
I've answered a lot of support questions over the years, and received a lot of requests from users on how to improve Virtual TimeClock. I'm amazed by how many of those requests are addressed with the latest release of our time clock software. In the spirit of the 12 days of Christmas, here are 12 reasons to upgrade to Virtual TimeClock '09:
- Run the TimeClock Server as a background process.
- Assign overtime rules on a per worker basis.
- Create an unlimited number of leave categories.
- Manage workers by department or location with Display Groups.
- Enter timecard notes to track mileage, tips, jobs, or late arrivals.
- Assign time deductions on a per worker basis.
- New optimized SQL database is up to 100 times faster.
- Create custom reports based on selected workers AND selected tasks.
- Instantly modify a current time clock entry from the main window.
- Add manual & leave entries for multiple workers at the same time.
- Simplified reopening of closed payroll periods.
- Runs as Intel native Universal Binary on Mac.