Virtual TimeClock 5.6
Virtual TimeClock Pro 5.6 features an enhanced and updated Timecard Report Writer, new Paid Break functionality, support for Apple's OS X 10.5 'Leopard' operating system, and enhancements that improve overall program reliability and usability:
New OS X 10.5 'Leopard' Compatibility
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Support for new unified Leopard toolbars.
Enhanced Microsoft Vista Support
- Report Writer now allows editing of new report names under Vista.
- Revised Setup Assistant user interface under Vista.
- Aero toolbar support in Vista.
New 'Paid Break' Interface
- Built-in support for recording and reporting worker paid breaks.
- Full toolbar, menu and contextual menu support for ease of use.
New and Enhanced Report Writer Functionality
- New 'Worker Status' report prints a snapshot of every worker's status.
- Enhanced Report Writer interface.
- New user defined signature line text for each report.
- New ability to Sort/Display timecards by worker first or last name.
- New option to include Social Security Number on timecard reports.
- New option to include worker ID number on timecard reports.
- New support for landscape or portrait printing.
- Printer selection and settings are now retained on program restart.
- Report name is now displayed on all pages of a report.
- Names are now carried forward when hours span multiple pages.
- Report column layout now gives preference to the tasks column.
- Support for multiple leave entries on a single day.
- Reports without page breaks now print a divider between names.
- Enhanced report spacing and totaling.
- Auto deductions fully support gross wage calculations.
- Enhanced support for salaried workers in task and departmental reports.
Expanded Program Documentation
- Revised and expanded User's Guide.
- Updated and expanded built-in help system.
Enhanced User Experience
- Numerous cosmetic improvements throughout the program.
- Repeating backup schedules are now more robust and reliable.
- Aborted data restore now logs as aborted rather than successful.
- Department administration selects default departments reliably.
- License deletion consistently updates evaluation mode.
- Updated and enhanced Setup Assistant for new data files.
Version 5.6.1 Maintenance Release
- Fixed an issue that prevented new data files from saving report changes.
- The Help menu for the Company Setup Guide now works reliably.
- Scrollbars display properly when using the two list TimeClock display.
Version 5.6.2 Maintenance Release
- Editing Paid Breaks now works reliably.
- Enhanced database robustness when deleting users and messages.